How To Share New Post To all Social Networking Sites
When publishing your new post on your blog , you may need to share new post automatically across all your social media sites. This is done in order to promote your post on Social media. It helps in getting traffic to your blog .
Jetpack plugin is one of the best plugin tools to share new post.
How to connect your blog to popular social networking sites and automatically share new posts with your friends
We are going to use the Jetpack plugin for this example.
These are the steps
- Login to your WordPress site as an Administrator
- Install Jetpack plugin on your WordPress site (if it not already installed). (Learn how to install Jetpack plugin)
- At the left panel of the Dashboard, locate Settings
- Click on Settings
- Select Sharing option and click on it.
- It takes you to the sharing Setting page.
- Click on Connect option button beside any social networking site.
- Supply your Social networking site login details (username and password)
- Then connect.
You can connect to as many social networking sites as possible.
How To Install Jetpack Plugin
Jetpack is free but has a paid version. The installation is quick and easy.
You can install Jetpack automatically from Jetpack site using your wordpress.com account.
Jeptack can be installed manually using the Plugins options on your WordPress admin dashboard.
To install using the last last option, do the following
- Login to your website dashboard
- At the left Panel , locate Plugins
- Click on Plugins and then click on Add new
- Search for Jetpack under search box
- Locate Jetpack plugin, install and activate.
The paid version of Jetpack include services such as premium themes, spam filtering, real-time backups, security scanning, search, priority support, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools and more.